Monday, May 02, 2005

Got to know something i never expected on sat.
I've been a fool for 7 whole months.
I felt betrayed.
Now then i know ive been cheated by the 1 i love and treasure deeply.
If you know him, please dont confront him or speak bout anything in front of him.
He actually went fooling around when he was with me.
Went msia to fool around whenever we quarrel or when we didnt meet up.
More i guess, just that i dont know.
All the trust, love and effort i put in, i got this in return.
Breaking up is one big blow, this is another.
He's how nice to treat me this way.
I doubt i'll trust anyone else.
The disappointment really makes me lost for words.
Totally dunno wat to say or do.
Feel like breaking down and cry, but come to tink of it, wat's the point.
Why should i shed another tear for him, when im treated like a fool.
Im like the only 1 left unknown.
Im feel stupid.
I start to wonder if i've done wrong settling stuffs for him.
Mayb i shouldnt, felt as if i paid for his expenses for someone else outside.
damn. im feeling hell sick.
Why would he do this to me?
He dont look like someone who will do all these shit.
If those words were not from someone close with him, i wont believe a single shit.
I've the urge to call and to verify all these, but wats the point.
Even if its true, i've no rights to get angry or watever.
We're already the past. Its all over.
Im gonna live with the disappointment i got from him as a warning.
Everything was so nice in the front but so dirty at the back.
The thought of it irks me.
Such an expensive lesson i've got.
Im gonna trust noone.
I dont wanna get hurt again.
Im gonna protect myself from all those shit.
I've been cheated and betrayed by the person i love, treasure and trust so much.
Dont expect me to do the same.
I'll only be stupid for once, and that's all.
no trust, no faith, no hope, no love, no treasure, no hurt.

-

Got myself a nice pair of sandals and a simple black jacket for work.
Long weekend is cool. More long weekend please. =)

-

shout-outs

psher: glad that the two of you were fine already, hope things wil be better in time to come. meet up with me soon. take care girls~

j-gang: we haven bitch for sometime, meet up once we have the time. =)

jamie: pretty, glad that you actually read my bloggie. meet me sometime this week yah. ^^

ben&marcus: nice seeing yall on sat, the slacking session was nice. more slacking session yah. ben, im gonna beat you in pool next time we meet. hahaha..

the rest: i needa meet all the babes and hunks i know. i miss yall!! hahaha..

my mind is in a mess, i needa rest.
gotta work tml too, im gonna sleep now.

-nights

he loves me, he loves me not
5/02/2005 10:20:00 PM